Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Reversible Tree Skirt

Just a quick update:

The Reversible Tree Skirt won "First Place" (professional division) and "People's Choice" awards in the recent On My Own Time ("OMOT") art show at my place of employment.

64" x 64" Custom Quilted Tree Skirt - "Carpenter's Wheel" Side




64" x 64" Custom Quilted Tree Skirt - "Let it Snow" Side
All regional Best of Show, People's Choice and First Place winners from participating companies will be on display at:

NorthPark Center 
8687 North Central Expressway 
Dallas, TX 75225  

The exhibit will remain on display from 
Sunday, September 18
until
Sunday, October 2
(Located between Dillard's and Macy's.)

To learn more about OMOT and many other great programs by the Business Council for the Arts, visit their website:  NTBCA.org

Interested in learning about many, many more of North Texas Arts and Cultural Groups?
Click here.  I have to say, I am impressed by the extensive list.



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Very nice tree skirt. I loved your Cloud 9 block, it was my fav. It looks great set without sashing for a wall hanging too!